PDA

View Full Version : I.P.G.

canadiankathy
06-04-08, 06:47 PM
I would be interested in hearing from anyone else who is having difficulty reaching someone/ anyone at IPG. I have sent emails, I have called long distance, no one responds. I renewed my 2008 membership in March, but have not received my new card or any confirmation of payment.
Is there someone who could shed some light on what's going on? I am pretty frustrated.
thanks.

Moonpiepoodlz
06-04-08, 07:20 PM
Been there!! I eventually stopped trying and now go through my local rep. for IPG since I know her and can get answers through her.

It takes like 6 to 8 weeks to get your stuff.

winterroo
06-05-08, 07:08 AM
I know Judy Kurpiel has been have a lot of health issues the last several months...

ROOKIE12
06-05-08, 09:43 AM
I am a Canadian and newbie and I wanted to started writing the tests soon. I have sent my money order since march and have gotten an answer at the shop from the number on the webpage but nothing in the mail yet I am getting frustrated too. If I find something out I will post it or try and message you

dgpaw
06-05-08, 04:41 PM
I would be interested in hearing from anyone else who is having difficulty reaching someone/ anyone at IPG. I have sent emails, I have called long distance, no one responds. I renewed my 2008 membership in March, but have not received my new card or any confirmation of payment.
Is there someone who could shed some light on what's going on? I am pretty frustrated.
thanks.

Have you tried to call the 847-758-1938 number? You can Talk to Betty who is Judy Kurpiel's sister. Judy has been out for quite sometime with health issues. You can also try calling April Perry she is doing a lot of work for Judy from what I heard you can try to reach her at 847-486-8300. Hope this helps,

canadiankathy
06-05-08, 05:14 PM
Thanks so much for your responses, I will be at Canadagrooms this coming weekend and will contact the local rep. there. I knew that Judy had some health issues last year but I did not realize that they were ongoing.

Our shop is in Ottawa, Ontario. Last year we hosted a certifying day for IPG. If anyone is interested and in our area we may try and have another later in the year.

Arrooh
06-05-08, 09:40 PM
Betty worked for me too, almost any day time.