PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Assn. of Professional Pet Stylists Inc.

Admin
03-25-08, 11:30 AM
We are a statewide not for profit association for school certified, self-taught and apprenticed groomers. We offer associate memberships as well as a certified master groomer certification program for our members. We also hold quarterly meetings, expos, seminars, breed demos and meetings on legal issues concerning our industry.

See www.wisconsinpetstylists.org

GSDluvR
03-25-08, 01:45 PM
Wow, this is pretty cool. I had no idea WI did/would ever have anything like this. Too bad I don't live there anymore... but, if I ever go back I'll have to remember them. :)

scullysmom
03-25-08, 03:24 PM
So happy!!!!!!!!!! They sound like what MN had going on in the past, I am so excited and they are close(ish) which is the best I could hope for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windywaycavaliers
03-25-08, 04:39 PM
I just want to say a tremendously huge and well deserved Thank You- sincerely- from myself & the other members of this Association to the Administrators who have given us an outlet to get the word out about our organization. Without the help of this board and all that it offers to all of us in this industry we would have had to do a lot of extra work and not gotten some of our advertising opportunities. We are truly grateful- again, thank you.

darbygoo
05-01-08, 07:44 PM
I am a member and I am going to the show and I am going to try for my WSCMG on the 22nd of May. YAY!!!!
I am very happy we have an Association!!!!

windywaycavaliers
05-01-08, 11:27 PM
I am grateful that we have an Assoc. also! I am excited to come see you!

darbygoo
05-02-08, 06:51 PM
I got my stuff today in the mail and I am just a little worried about the dogs. I am using a scnauzr, my cocker and then it gets tricky. I have a Cairn that I am trying to get into a strip coat, but we aren't quite there yet. My westie I was going to use is missing from its house again. I could use Mystic my Standard for Non, but I am taking her to a hands ons with Lisa on the 1st and don't want to screw her up. I am limited in my Non. I am going through clients to see what I might be able to use.

neanea
06-27-08, 06:37 PM
just curious how you would start an association like this and under what organization do you certify? If you are not certifing under a recongnized certification program, isn't that a bit misleading?

windywaycavaliers
08-24-08, 09:53 PM
We are a statewide not for profit association for school certified, self-taught and apprenticed groomers. We offer associate memberships as well as a certified master groomer certification program for our members. We also hold quarterly meetings, expos, seminars, breed demos and meetings on legal issues concerning our industry.

See www.wisconsinpetstylists.org

Hello Admin! Could you please edit this thread to say "certified master pet stylist program"? Thank you so much (we are making some great changes!)